IBBY UK publishes the journal IBBYLink three times a year. Each issue includes articles on a particular theme, as well as a range of reviews of books for young people and on children’s literature studies.
- Preview our latest issue.
- View Contents Pages of previous issues.
- For the full issue – see how you can become a member.
The papers of the annual IBBY UK/NCRCL MA conference at Roehampton University were published in book format from 1998 to 2013.
Proceedings of the 33rd IBBY International Congress, London 2012The 33rd IBBY International Congress, Crossing Boundaries: Translations and Migrations, was held at Imperial College, London, in August 2012.
Outstanding Books for Young People with Disabilities
The books in the final selection form three collections. One is held at the IBBY Documentation Centre in Toronto and the others are available as travelling collections. An annotated printed catalogue of the final selection is published. Further details and copies of previous lists can be viewed on the IBBY website.
The 2017 list will be unveiled at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair.
- Read more about the selection criteria for the list here
- View the list of books nominated by IBBY UK for the 2017 list
- Download the catalogue of the 2015 list.
Bookbird: A Journal of International Children’s Literature